Friday 30 March 2012

page fifty-eight


Fifty-eight

Floyd: Damn right I can. I only drank about six Bud. Anyway, you guys are going to be famous worldwide after this interview.

Dwight: Lloyd we know that the Andy Griffin Show is popular in Roswell but I don't think too many people have heard about it anywhere else.

Floyd: I didn't come here to talk about the damn Andy Griffin Show.

Rick: What?! Look Lloyd, the Andy Griffin Show was the top-rated show in Roswell last year and that's what our listeners expect you to
talk about.

Dwight: What else would you talk about? Cutting hair or playing checkers?

Lloyd: You're one funny boy, Dwight. Let me first tell you guys why you don't want me to talk about the Andy Griffin Show. Andy Griffin can't even remember his lines for the show even when he's sober which is not very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment